Monday, July 27, 2009

The Photographer

Now I assumed going into the planning process that one of the hardest aspects would be trying to find a local photographer who was both incredibly talented, completely original and also affordable. I have gone through a ton of different photographer's portfolios on the internet and so far no one had really stood out...that is until I came across an up and coming Orlando photographer whose style perfectly suits the overall look that I'm going for...and I found her on Craigslist of all places. This amazing artist's name is Shannon Nicole Smith and here are a few examples of her work.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think what I love most about her work is how natural the shots seem while at the same time being quirky, colorful and just completely adorable. What's also fantastic is that at this time wedding packages start out around $1200, and for a talented Orlando photographer that is very reasonable. If you'd like to check out more of her stunning portfolio go visit her site.

3 comments:

  1. You should definitely shoot me an email sometime to make sure you can reserve your date! I look forward to hearing from you.

    - SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! And nice to find an American blog similar to my own. We are trying to create a home-made-esque wedding just outside London.

    I found Shannon Nicole Smith's blog and it led me to yours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete